The game is split into 3 sections Basketball, Ice Hockey and Soccer. The Game visuals are set in a cartoon/childlike environment. Each game revolves around playing an informal game of the sport. The game does not attempt a realistic simulation, or implement all the technical rules of the sports. The Game lets the player challenge an AI team or play head to head against a friend. Good play generates SKILL points that allow team members to pull-off spectacular cartoon-style moves, such as extended jumps, and super shots leaving a trail of stars that are guaranteed to go in. Single player Mode offers a knock-out cup and a league where every team will play every other team, and the one with the most points at the end comes top.
In game the player can select from 8 teams to play with. It is also possible to create a likeness of yourself to play in-game with the "NUYU" character editor.
- Play three of your favourite games: Basketball, Ice Hockey and Soccer.
- Fun, Easy Controls: Swing your hand forward to hit a hockey puck or take aim and throw the basketball just like the real thing.
- Play Against your Friends and participate in multiplayer competitions.
- Take on the competition and keep track of your progress on the leader board.
- Introducing the 'NuYu' character editor. Have fun and a lot of laughs creating characters of you and your friends to play in game.
Game Screen Shots
- GameTitle: Jr. League Sports
- Developer: Data Design Interactive
- Publisher: XS Games
- Genre: Sports
- Platforms: Wii
- Release Date: March 2010
- Price: $19.99
- Rating: E for Everyone